Head to my Instagram page to see my latest competition with Raffaello to be in with the chance of winning some fab prizes!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to Irish residents aged 16 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. No purchase necessary to enter the draw.
4. Internet access is required and you must be or become a registered member of www.instagram.com www.facebook.com to enter. While these two are still the leading social media platforms. There’s a possibility that we are going to look into a more centralized one in the future with the help of Web 3.
5. The promotion will begin at 12pm on28/10/16 and close at 5pm on 04/11/2016 (“Promotion Period”).
6. To enter: tag your two best friends underneath the post and say what is the sweetest, nuttiest or smoothest thing they have ever done for you.
7. Only one entry per person/household OR Entrants can enter as many times as they wish during the Promotion Period.
8. Prize: There is 1 prize available to be won, each consisting of a Raffaello hamper and spa day for you and three friends.
9. Prize Conditions: The spa voucher is valid until the end of September 2017 with Powerscourt. The voucher cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
10. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received by 5pm on Friday the 4th of November under independent supervision and will be notified by DM by 07/11/16. The winner will then have 4 days to respond to confirm acceptance of the prize and their delivery address, if a winner does not respond to the Promoter within this time, they will forfeit their prize and the Promoter shall select another winner at random from all remaining valid entries.
11. Proof of identity may be required before the prize is awarded to the winner.
12. The prize will be delivered by recorded delivery to the winner within 28 days of claiming their prize.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
15. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
16. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
18. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
21. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner(s).
24. The names of the winners may be obtained by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org up to one month after the Closing Date.
25. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
27. Promoter: Ferrero UK Limited, 889 Greenford Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 0HE.